The Telecom industry is currently undergoing a great transformation due to factors such as the launch of new technologies and business models, regulatory changes, and mergers & acquisitions. Communication service providers are facing unprecedented business challenges due to increased competition and price war. In today’s fast-paced, price cautious industry, Netritva Global Solutions Technologies provides comprehensive telecom solution development services at very competitive costs through a combination of qualified resources, domain experts, and continually improving processes.
Netritva Global Solutions’s telecom practice is perfectly poised to address the challenges of the telecommunications industry that is in the midst of significant change. Changes that are impacting telecom industry structure include:
- Evolution of new business models
- Emerging of new players
- Rapid technology advances
- Existing players offering new services
The telecom practice at Netritva Global Solutions was formalized as a vertical just recently. This verticalization has served to bring together telecom skills and capabilities that were once spread across the organization and its partners, and Netritva Global Solutions Telecom practice is now ideally positioned to cater to the explosive growth in the telecom industry. The highlights of the telecom practice include:
- Coverage of the depth and breadth of the domain
- End-to-end integrated offerings that include turnkey implementations, system integration and concept to field implementation.
- Service offerings like infrastructure management and business process outsourcing that encompass all elements of the telecommunications ecosystem.
- End-to-end capabilities in hardware, software, and compliance testing.
Netritva Global Solutions Technologies Services for Telecom Industry
We provide variety of services to design, develop, maintain and enhance telecom solutions. We excel as a one stop shop by providing following services:
- End-to-end solution by developing/customizing and extending existing applications
- Migration from legacy to the next generation platforms
- BSS/OSS Application development and testing.
- Product life-cycle management of existing BSS/OSS systems/products
- New feature development and enhancement to products.
- Ongoing support for OSS such as billing, network management applications, and provisioning systems.
- Quality Assurance for OSS solutions and business applications
- Test planning
- Onsite, offshore, and remote test execution
- Test automation
- Test tools/scripts development, enhancements, and maintenance
- Performance testing and tuning.
- User guides
- Product guides
- Installation Guides
- SDK and Technical documentations
- Computer-based training.